Thursday, August 5, 2010

He Did It!!!


Logan is officially 100% potty trained!!!!! He has been day trained since shortly before he turned 3 and over the last two weeks he night trained all by himself!!! Just before we left to go on vacation I told Logan that this would be the last time that he would wear diapers and that when we got back from seeing Nana, that the diapers would go away and he wouldn't need them at bedtime anymore. I guess he had plans of his own. He wore a diaper to bed the first 3 nights of vacation and woke up dry each morning. After that he decided that he did not need to wear a diaper to bed anymore and he hasn't looked back since. I can't tell you how proud of him I am. I have always hear that it takes longer for little boys to potty train and it is typically harder to do, but Logan did it all by himself. I am really glad that we decided to follow his lead and let him go at his own pace.

No comments: