Sunday, August 22, 2010

August 2010




I can't believe that the summer is coming to an end already. We have been trying to keep busy and enjoy the weather, but it has been so hot this month that we have had to spend a majority of our time indoors.

Logan is at a really interesting age. I say interesting because he is learning new things everyday, but he is also very good at testing boundaries right now. We are working with him to try and keep him occupied during the day since he tends to test these boundaries more when he is bored or restless. I have been trying to take both kids for a walk in the morning before the weather gets too hot and make sure we have something fun planned on the weekends.

Graysen is a very mobile, but very laid back little girl. She is now cruising with ease, climbing the stairs and even took her first steps a couple of weeks ago. She hasn't taken anymore steps since then, but I can tell that she is thinking about it. She loves to play both independently and with her brother. Her favorite pastime is emptying a container, putting everything back and then emptying it out again. She is also in love with books right now.

We are hoping to take another trip to the zoo this coming weekend. They both love the zoo and seeing all the animals.

No comments: