Tuesday, April 7, 2009

My First Post


I have decided to start blogging since I am home on bedrest waiting for the arrival of my little girl Graysen. She is due July 2, but she is trying to make an early arrival. I am almost 28 weeks pregnant and I can't believe how quickly this pregnancy has flown by. I have been getting things ready piece by piece and I think that we are pretty much ready for her arrival. I just finished painting the letters for her bedroom wall and can't wait to put them up.

I can't believe that my little boy will be turning 2 next month. The last two years have been full of happiness and excitement. Logan is always on the go and is a very curious little boy. We aren't sure how much he understands about what is about to happen, but he will point to my belly when I ask him where mummy's baby is. I am both excited and nervous to see his reaction to his little sister.

No comments: