Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Haircuts




Logan's hair grows like crazy. We are at the point where we need to cut his hair every 2-3 months now. He has always had a lot of hair, but we have been able to keep it out of his eyes and it was never growing this quickly. So, we took him for another haircut a couple of weekends ago and he looks like a new boy all over again. It also seems like everytime we cut his hair it gets blonder and blonder. I would never have guessed he would have hair this light in colour since he had such dark hair as a newborn.

I am curious to see if Graysen is going to have all this hair too. I have a feeling that she won't be born with quite as much hair since I haven't been experiencing the heartburn this time that I had when I was pregnant with Logan. I just hope that she has some hair because I am looking forward to putting pigtails in a little girl's hair. And I really hope that people do not mistake her for a boy for the first six months, since Logan was called a girl for about that long just because he had so much hair.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

OMG he is so cute!! It is crazy how blond he is now. One of my friends LOs was just like Logan. She can super dark hair when she was born and now she is white blond.

He is just so adorable. He still has that sweet baby look to his face.

I am so glad you are blogging now!