
Just waking up in the morning. She is wearing a BumGenius 3.0 One Size diaper stuffed with 2 inserts. This diaper used to belong to Logan and works great for a night time diaper.

Her first diaper of the day is a Smartipants One Size diaper. This is currently one of my favorite diapers on her. The fit is great and it is a sleeve style pocket diaper so the insert agitates out in the wash.

Before her morning nap I changed her into a Fuzzi Bunz Perfect Size pocket diaper (size small). She is starting to grow out of this diaper, but they fit her really well and the print is really cute.


After lunch/before afternoon nap, I changed her into a Fattycakes All in 2 diaper (size medium). This diaper has side snaps and fits her perfectly. It is quickly becoming one of my favorite diapers. Normally I would have changed her after her morning nap, but today she decided to only take a 30 minute morning nap, so we had an early lunch and early afternoon nap.


After her afternoon nap I decided to try out our newest diaper, a Rumparooz One Size pocket diaper. We just got this diaper this weekend at a local cloth diaper sale and in true cloth diaper fashion, she "christened" the diaper the first time she wore it.


Since she was in a great mood, I decided to put her in a Green Mountain Red Edge Prefold diaper with a Thirsties Duo Cover. I love using prefolds and covers, but Graysen isn't always in the mood to lay still long enough for me to put them on.

After her bath, I put her in her night time diaper which happened to be a Kawaii Baby Minky pocket diaper with 2 inserts. These are our other go to diaper for bedtime. They are super soft and hold up great during the night.
I hope you enjoyed Graysen's day as much as we did!
No comments:
Post a Comment