Tuesday, May 5, 2009

2 Years Old




Wow. I still can't believe that Logan just turned 2 years old. I seriously don't know where the last two years went. He has grown and changed so much and is now a very active toddler. We had a birthday party for him on Saturday and he had a great time running around with all the older boys and playing on the trampoline. By the time we cut his cake, he was falling asleep at the table trying to eat it. As fast as the time has passed, I am really looking forward to the coming year and seeing Logan become a big brother. He already loves to kiss my belly and blow raspberries on it. I am sure we are going to have some jealousy issues to work through since as much as we talk about the baby, I'm not sure really sure he understands the true impact of what is about to happen.

We have his 2 year old check-up on Thursday and I will be sure to add his growth stats once his appointment is done. We have a couple of things that we need to bring up at this appointment including starting a multivitamin since he isn't eating very well, when to start taking him to see the dentist and we are also starting to get concerned about his lack of verbal communication. We know that his hearing is fine and that he understands what we are saying, but he still isn't talking very much. We have definately seen some improvement in the last month or so, but we want to be proactive with this and get him going in the right direction sooner rather than later.

No comments: