Sunday, October 24, 2010

Long Time No Blog


I can't believe it has been 2 months since I last posted to this blog. I guess you can say that life has been busy.

Updates:

Logan is a week away from turning 3 1/2 years old! I still can't believe how quickly my little boy is growing up. He is literally growing leaps and bounds. He is now 38 inches tall and weighs 30 pounds. He is also growing smarter by the day. He knows his entire alphabet and is working on recognizing letters and their sounds, he can count to 15 by himself and recognizes his numbers up to 10, he knows all his colors and shapes (even some of the not so common shapes like pentagons) and is just talking up a storm. He is looking forward to Halloween and is going to be a fire fighter again this year.

Graysen will be 16 months old this week! She just had her 15 month check up on Friday and she is now 30 1/2 inches tall and weighs 20lbs 2oz. The biggest news is that she is now walking!!! It came as such a shock that she took awhile to start walking since Logan was walking well before his first birthday. She is still a very laid back little girl, but now that she can walk, she is into everything! Her vocabulary is also growing by the day, which is something that Logan seemed to never be concerned with at this age. She can now say "mama", "dada", "baba (bottle)", "bye", "hi", "baby", "book", "nana", "bi (binkie)" and "me (mine)". I am looking forward to taking her out trick or treating with Logan this year. She is going to be a ladybug!

We also had an unexpected thing come up at her 15 month check up, but that will be for another blog post.

I hope to have more pics to post next time (especially of Logan since I don't have any of him since the summer) and I will hopefully get back to posting much more often.

No comments: