What do you mean my baby girl is already a year old?!!! And look what she started doing on her birthday!! She started pulling up to stand and is now standing and letting go. She is also starting to take steps behind her toy stroller.
We took her for her 1 year well check and she is 18lbs 14oz (14th percentile) and 29 3/4 inches tall (60th percentile). I think he is going to be built like her Auntie Ashley; long and lean. Her new pediatrician is great and says that she is healthy and developing well. Now that she is crawling and pulling up, she is into everything she can get her little hands on. Poor Logan doesn't stand a chance of getting to play by himself anymore. As soon as she sees her big brother playing with something, she wants to play too.
We are heading up to Canada to see Nana and the rest of the family this coming weekend and can't wait. I'm excited to celebrate both kids birthday's with the rest of my family since they aren't always able to be here. I'll make sure to post lots of pictures when I get back. Until then, here are some from her first birthday party.
No comments:
Post a Comment