Monday, January 4, 2010

Logan - January 2010



Logan is now 32 months old. I can't believe that in 4 short months, he will be 3 years old! He continues to be a very active little boy that loves to get into everything. His speech has greatly improved over the last few months and he is now speaking in 3-5 word sentences and more of his words are becoming understandable. I think that this has greatly helped with his temper tantrums as he is now able to get his needs and wants across to us.

We recently took a trip home for Christmas and Logan loved the airport and the planes. This was the first time that he had his own seat on the plane and was able to watch a movie during the flight. This was also the first year that he somewhat understood Christmas and he loved opening up his presents. Santa was nice and brought him a Cars tent with a sleeping bag made by his Nana. I will have to get some pictures of him using his tent once we get it set up downstairs.

No comments: