Thursday, November 5, 2009

Halloween 2009


This was the first year that Logan really understood Halloween. He was very excited to get to wear his costume and go trick or treating. Daddy took him and Josh out and said that Logan did a great job going up to each door and he wanted to carry his bag all by himself even when it was starting to get too heavy. Graysen and I stayed home and handed out the candy. She didn't mind being in her costume until she got tired and wanted to go to sleep. Everyone kept saying how cute she was in her butterfly costume.



This year I decided to take the kids to Boo at the Zoo. I took Logan for his first Halloween too, but we missed it last year due to cold weather. He had a great time this year and loved trick or treating at all the stations and seeing the polar bears play with their pumpkin. Graysen was all tuckered out and slept almost the entire time we were there.

No comments: