Saturday, August 15, 2009

Siblings


I have to admit that I was a little bit nervous about having two kids 2 and under, but I have quickly come to find out that it just takes some adjustments to our daily schedule and working with the ups and downs of a 2 year old to make it all work. It took us a few weeks to find a routine that worked for us and we have made some small tweaks along the way, but I think that I have it mostly figured out. I'm sure that they are going to throw some curveballs my way, but change is becoming easier to deal with now.

I love that Logan and Graysen are going to be able to grow up together and I look forward to watching them play with each other and see that bond that only siblings have. Logan already loves his little sister and is constantly wanting to give her hugs and kisses. I'm not sure what Graysen thinks of all this just yet, but she just lays there and lets him get his cuddles in for the most part. I am really looking forward to the day when Graysen can start to interact with Logan more. I know that I should enjoy her being at this stage, but I still can't help but look to the future.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

My sister and I are 2 years apart and I think it is a great gap. I just wasn't brave enough to go for it! :P